Job description – Account Executive – Debt Settlement
THIS POSITION IS ON SITE - ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE ABLE TO WORK FULL TIME IN PERSON IN OUR TEMPE, AZ OFFICE.
ClearOne Advantage is a fast-growing company that is aggressively hiring due to increased business. We are always improving our marketing, culture and technology to provide our employees with the best work atmosphere and our customers with excellent customer service. COA’s proprietary software is tailored to our industry and allows the client to receive the best service possible.
If you are looking to work in a team environment, a place where you are more a name than a number, where you interact with leadership daily, then please send your resume for review!
WE HELP PEOPLE IN DEBT FIND A CLEAR PATH TO FINANCIAL STABILITY
•We treat clients with empathy and respect
•We are honest and build trust
•We deliver quality with urgency
•We learn and improve every day
•We are humble
- Strong culture supported by actively engaged ownership and leadership.
- Casual and fun work environment
- Room for advancement
- 80 Hours of New Hire training
You’re a positive, motivated person seeking an opportunity with huge financial and career growth potential. You connect quickly with others, enjoy building relationships, appreciate variety in the work you do and the pure pleasure of helping people.
- Goal Oriented – You have a sense of urgency in completing your assigned tasks
- Multitasking – You like working with multiple people with differing needs
- Competitive – You like to WIN!
- Persuasive – You can quickly engage strangers to align their need with our products/services
- Empathetic – You connect quickly to the needs of others and can adapt your presentation to match.
Why You’ll love it here:
- Base wage (very competitive)
- UNCAPPED commissions paid monthly (top producers making over six figures)!
- INCENTIVES - gamification, contests in a casual and fun working environment
- Employee development, coaching and training.
- Industry leading marketing – NO cold calling!
- Work-life balance with a 40-hour work week.
What you’ll be doing:
- Review Financial statements and credit reports to determine eligibility of clients.
- Receiving inbound calls and applications from potential clients through a variety of marketing resources
- Assisting customers by gathering information on their financial situation and presenting possible solutions, including enrollment into our program
- Provide customers with accurate information regarding their financial analysis.
- Maintaining a consultative relationship with the customer throughout the process
- You will gain expertise in alignment of clients’ needs with the benefits of our program and how we accelerate their path to financial independence.
- Execute orders using the company's central database and computer system.
Are you Qualified? (We hope so!)
- 3 years of continuous inside sales experience preferred.
- Lending experience preferred but not required.
- Direct Mail marketing experience – not required but preferred.
- Commissioned sales experience – someone who wants more than a base wage!
- Track record of success and top-ranking sales performance.
- Maintain and build relationships with new and existing customers.
- Review potential opportunities and develop sales strategies for each customer account.
- Track record of maintaining, prospecting, and developing an account base.
ClearOne Advantage’s mission is to help people in debt find a clear path to financial stability. ClearOne Advantage has grown to almost 600 employees serving customers coast to coast. The Baltimore Business Journal also recognized ClearOne Advantage as a “Best Place to Work” finalist. We are equally passionate about our internal employee experience as we are with our external clients!
Clear One Advantage provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and job seekers without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws.